Thursday 4 October 2012

30th September

Well here we are, the last day of the challenge.

Mum and Kimberly finished their challenges on Friday as detailed in my last post but as you know I still had 0.5 miles left to do.

I played golf on Sunday morning and was going to be watching the Ryder Cup in the afternoon so the plan was to finish my last ride in between.

I had thought about doing just 0.5 miles (down the road and back) but that seemed pointless so I put my rucksack on and cycled to the garage to buy something for lunch and then home again. A total of just over 2.5 miles! By far my shortest ride but still long enough to take me over the planned 300 miles.

I know I keep saying it but I can't thank you enough for all your support and generous donations.

It's been emotional...

No comments:

Post a Comment